2019, No More Secret Tears
FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS…
1Sa 30:1 Two days later David and his men arrived back at Ziklag. The Amalekites had raided southern Judah and attacked Ziklag. They had burned down the town
1Sa 30:2 and captured all the women; they had not killed anyone, but had taken everyone with them when they left.
1. Thank you, Lord, because my name will not be among those who will sorrow this year.
2. ” Two days later David and his men arrived back at Ziklag.” Every day that I and my family go out and come back this year, we will not arrive back to pain!
3. Everything that gives me joy in my home, business and community will not come back to give me pain.
4. I reject in advance every unexpected news of setback and pain.
5. Every planned raid of hell and its cohorts on assets that you have given me to make me declare losses, terminate it, Lord! Terminate it now.
6. Make me “capture” proof. Make my children “capture” proof. Make my business “capture” proof. Make my joy “capture” proof.
Ahitophel was a master strategist who rebelled against David and joined Absalom – when he gives a counsel – works flawlessly.
2Sa 16:23 (GNB) Any advice that Ahithophel gave in those days was accepted as though it were the very word of God; both David and Absalom followed it.
David prayed a prayer
2Sa 15:31(GNB) When David was told that Ahithophel had joined Absalom’s rebellion, he prayed, “Please, LORD, turn Ahithophel’s advice into nonsense!”
7. Each piece of advice that has been given now to cause me tears this year – turn it to foolishness. Turn it to nonsense. Let it not add up. Let it not hold.
8. Every gathering and consultative meetings against our destiny – scatter it!
9. This year, I will not be a victim of “demonic arrangements”. You will keep me one step in advance.
10. Every advice or principle that I have been following religiously all this while but has been the cause of my tears unknowingly – open my eyes, open my ears – illuminate my spirit and deliver me.
11. Every Ahitophel around me that is causing me pain and tears – arrest them, confuse them and expose them.
THANK YOU, LORD.