21 Days of Fasting: Waiting on God -Part 3
LETS HIT THE FASTING AND PRAYER BOTTON GIRLS!
WE SHALL ALL TESTIFY!
Please make sure you are praying while fasting, if not, then it’s a diet!
- Do get prayer guidelines, I am using the one from my church and ODM also. If you don’t have any, just relax and write down what you want God to do within the next 6 months. It could be your marriage settlement, miracle babies, business expansion, health, spiritual growth, financial increase, promotion, excellent spirit, etc. Whatever it is just write it down.
- If you don’t know how to sing or praise, just get a praise CD and pray and dance to it every midnight.
- Get Christian messages from your pastor or any man of God you respect and play them while in the office with your earphones or at your business store or at home as the case may be.
- Get anointed books concerning what your desire is! Don’t go buying books for fruitfulness when you are not married. Instead buy books on Godly marriages or better still read online or get from Kindle.
Please to stress on prayer point, try and pray a ONE LINE PRAYER! We were taught this at SHILOH 2014 and I have been using it and it works! Just target a prayer at a time. What will you want God to do for you within 6 months from now!
Tip for my Single Sisters:
- Please target working on yourself first then marriage! Start with asking God to help you to be a “good thing”, work on sin, any sin you know that has been difficult for you to stop, for example FORNICATION! Simply ask God to help you stop fornicating, then ask Him to bring His chosen husband to you!
I use to have problem with IMPATIENCE when I was a single lady. I wanted God to answer me sharp sharp especially concerning marriage. I fasted and prayed about it and miraculously it stopped. Infact my second name is PATIENCE AND THIS HAS HELPED ME EVEN IN MY MARRIAGE!
Tip for those waiting on God for the fruit of the womb:
- Please concentrate on that alone in this 21 days! Name your child or children and start calling them forth! nstagNo too much talk talk, just get the right scriptural backing. Google it if you don’t know any.
Lastly and importantly… PRAY WITH FAITH AND UNDERSTANDING!
OK GIRLS, LETS DO THIS! YES WE CAN! 21 DAYS TOO SMALL
YOU ALL WILL SURELY TESTIFY!