Day 8 – War Room
LET US WELCOME THE HOLY SPIRIT TO JOIN US IN THE WAR ROOM TONIGHT.
HE IS THE LORD OF THE WAR ROOM.
HE IS THE COORDINATOR, THE DIRECTOR AND THE MASTER OF THE WAR ROOM.
LET US WELCOME HIM AND APPRECIATE HIM TONIGHT.
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND BLESS THE HOLY SPIRIT.
HE HAS BEEN TOO GOOD TO be HERE IN THE WAR ROOM.
HOLY SPIRIT YOU ARE WELCOME!
Come Holy Spirit, and baptize me with the fire of Your Love. I have surrendered to the best of my ability, and now I want to be filled with Your Spirit. I need Your power in my life. Please come, and fill me now. Lord, I believe that when I surrendered to you as Lord, we became one. You are the vine and I am a branch in the vine. All that you are is within me. My life flows from You. I believe that as I yield and ask, You will release Your strength, wisdom, healing, etc. to meet the needs of the hour. I yield now to receive Your sanctification gifts of Isaiah 11:2; wisdom and understanding, counsel and might, knowledge, faith, healing, miracles, prophecy, discernment, tongues and interpretation of tongues. I need them to witness to a hurting world. Only in Your power, guided by Your Spirit, can my life be fruitful. Holy Spirit come. Holy Spirit come.
IF YOU ARE NEW HERE IN THE WAR ROOM, FIRST THING FIRST!
IF YOU ARE NOT YET BORN AGAIN,
THE BIBLE SAYS, GOD DOES NOT HEAR THE PRAYERS OF A SINNER EXCEPT A PRAYER OF REPENTANCE.
AND FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WERE ONCE SAVED BUT HAVE backslid,
YOU TOO NEED TO RETURN BACK TO GOD AND RE-DEDICATE YOUR LIFE BACK TO GOD FOR YOUR PRAYERS TO BE ANSWERED TONIGHT.
REPEAT THIS PRAYER AFTER ME!
Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith, I gratefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Savior. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I believe your words are true. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and be my Savior. Amen.
IT’S THAT SIMPLE.
NOW YOU ARE BORN AGAIN.
CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE WAR ROOM WHERE JESUS LIVES AND SOULS ARE TRANSFORMED.
YOU SHALL TESTIFY.
WELCOME TO THE WAR ROOM.
THE HOLY SPIRIT IS HERE ALREADY.
FIRST THING FIRST TONIGHT,
There are sins that can resist the mercy of God over a person. There are sins that make a person useless before God. When you see someone who hasn’t genuinely confess his or her secret sins to God or to man as the case maybe, such a person may have himself or herself to blame in the future. You cannot rob Peter to pay Paul. To obtain the mercy of God is by SACRIFICE! If you are wallowing yourself in sins, you have no means to receive the mercy of God. It takes the mercy of God to help Jonah out of the belly of the fish, if not for God’s mercy, Jonah would have been a dead man without fulfilling his purpose. Today will be the day you will receive the mercy of God. WARRIORS, when the mercy of God comes upon you, you will know it. When the mercy of God comes, no demons can stop it.
HABITS THAT BLOCK YOUR TESTIMONIES IN THE WARROOM.
6. Stealing (stealing is stealing)
7. Sexual perversion
9. Holding grudges
10.Defrauding people etc
If you are still in sin, let today be your day of salvation as it is written 2 9or 6:2. Stop playing God with your foolishness. Repent of your sins today, stop extramarital affairs, stop the fraudulent practice, the day you leave this sins wholeheartedly, is the day of your deliverance. TRY IT NOW!
SAY “LORD JESUS I AM SORRY, FORGIVE ME ALL MY SINS, HELP ME TO LIVE A HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS LIFE.
I ACCEPT JESUS AS MY LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR, GRANT ME GRACE TO LIVE LIKE YOU LORD IN JESUS MIGHT NAME”.
IT’S THAT SIMPLE.
WE SERVE A MERCIFUL AND FORGIVEN FATHER.
PLEASE NEVER RETURN BACK TO SIN EVER AGAIN.
1. Lord, I thank you because my joy is multiplying as I receive unlimited favour of God in Jesus’ Name.
2. Lord, in whatever way that I have sinned against you and disobeyed your word and instructions, please show me mercy according to your loving-kindness and forgive my sins according to your mercy that endures forever in Jesus name.
3. Lord, I seek your mercy and favour in my life, in my studies, in my business and so on (mention those areas where you want God’s mercy and favour), in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, by Your mercy, listen to my cry and give me testimonies in Jesus name.
5. Psalms 102 verse 13 says: “You will arise and have mercy on Zion; for the time to favour her, Yes, the set time, has come. Oh Lord, arise and show me mercy, for it is time for me to experience your favour in the name of Jesus.”
6. Oh Lord, I do not put my hope and trust in my strength, I put my hope and trust in your favour to bring me things in my life in Jesus name. Psalms 44 verse 3.
7. Lord, let your favour be evident in my life everywhere I go so that I can expand your Kingdom everywhere I step my foot on testifying to your goodness in the name of Jesus.
8. Father, please let me experience your favour wherever I go and wherever I turn in Jesus’ Name.
9. Oh Lord, let your mercy and favour make me stand out among my peers in the name of Jesus.
10. Father, let your favour make me be at the right place at the right time in the name of Jesus.
11. Let the favour of God upon my life, always attract the right people into my life, into my path in the name of Jesus.
12. Almighty God, by Your mercy, I decree that the hand and plans of the enemy shall not prevail over my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. Oh Lord, by Your mercy, let the devil not triumph over me in the name of Jesus.
14. Oh Lord, by Your mercy, where others have failed, let me succeed in the name of Jesus.
15. Father, wherever the enemy has knocked me down, let your mercy lift me up and restore me, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every struggle in my life, by the mercy and favour of God, has come to an end in Jesus name.
LET US RELEASE OUR ANGELS TONIGHT TO WORK FOR US..
In Matthew 18:18, Jesus gave the Church the keys of the kingdom of heaven. He said, “Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” Most of us have heard this scripture used to “bind” the devil and demons. And the Bible does tell us that we can “bind the strong man”, and that a mighty angel will “bind the devil for a thousand years”. The word “bind” is a term to describe our power to “tie up” Satan.
However, Jesus also said that we have the power to “loose”. And what do we lose? Certainly, not Satan. Then who? Angels of course. A voice said, “Loose the four angels which are bound…And the four angels were loosed” (Revelation 9:14-15 KJV). You can readily see that angels are meant to be loosed. And who has the power to lose angels? Jesus said that we do. We have the keys of the kingdom!
LET’S CALL ON THE ANGELS OF THE WAR ROOM TO WORK FOR US TODAY!
1. I thank you, Lord for you always hear my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
2. I cover myself and everything that I have with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
3. You the angel of my greatness; go to the heavenlies, go to the water, go to the land, and fight for me, in the name of Jesus.
4. You the angel of my business; go and bring customers to me, in the name of Jesus.
5. You the angel of my healing; go and get my healing, in the name of Jesus.
6. You the angel of my deliverance; go and get my deliverance, in the name of Jesus.
7. You the angel of my marriage; go and get my marriage for me, in the name of Jesus.
8. You the angel of my business/career; go to the heavenlies, go to the land, go to the water fight my battle for me, in the name of Jesus.
9. You my angel go to my office; write my name on the list of promotions, in the name of Jesus.
10. You my angel of financial abundance; go to the four corners of this world; go to the elements and bring me financial abundance, in the name of Jesus.
11. All the good doors that are closed against me; be open by the angels of my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
LET US THANK GOD TONIGHT FOR THE PREVIOUS WAR ROOMS AND ALL THE AMAZING TESTIMONIES SINCE INCEPTION…
JESUS HAS BEEN FAITHFUL TO US HERE IN THE WAR ROOM.
LET US ALSO THANK THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR STRENGTH.
WE NEVER MISSED ANY WAR ROOM SINCE INCEPTION.
IT IS THE LORD’S DOING.
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND PRAY.
Father, I give You all the glory and praise that is due to Your great name. You are so faithful. Thank You, Lord, for answered prayers and for granting us the desires of our heart in all the previous war rooms. Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth, and let there be continued peace within our heart and life.
Psalm 107:1 – Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!
Isaiah 12:4-5 – And you will say in that day: “Give thanks to the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted. “Sing praises to the Lord, for he has done gloriously; let this be made known in all the earth.” So much has happened over the last few months here in the warroom. But, I stand here today, confessing my love for You Abba, for the blessings You continue to pour out and for showing us that faith in You is so worth it.
I will continue to trust in You and know that You are the one, true living God!
Our prayers for the warroom of tonight have been answered already, that we are confident and I just want to offer my heartfelt thanks to You. Lord, You are great and Your mercy endures forever.
Luke 2:14 – Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.
Ephesians 5:20 – Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
HAS GOD BEEN GOOD TO YOU SINCE THE YEAR BEGAN?
NOW BEGIN TO APPRECIATE HIM FOR GRACE.
START APPRECIATING GOD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS THIS FAR IN THIS SEASON .. OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND BEGIN TO THANK HIM… FATHER, WE THANK YOU.
WE CELEBRATE YOU.
WE APPRECIATE YOU
WE ARE APPRECIATING GOD TONIGHT.
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND BEGIN TO APPRECIATE MASTER JESUS.
Father, I worship You for you are able to do more than we can ever ask for, in the name of Jesus.
O God, I thank you for your love is the ultimate answer to everything we face, in the name of Jesus.
Father, we thank you for you have shown us in Jesus that everything is safe in Your hands, in the name of Jesus.
I will give You thanks in the great assembly; among throngs of people I will praise You.
Lord of all ages, we thank You for Your ageless love and Your endless patience with Your wayward children.
Father, give me the grace to preoccupy myself with praising you throughout the remaining half of this year.
Father, accept my daily sacrifice of praise this year, in the name of Jesus.
O God I offer you perfect and perpetual praise this year.
I declare that praise will be my unfailing and life-changing weapon this year in Jesus name
I receive the grace to live the life of praise in Jesus’ name.
Father give me a new beginning and make this year the best ever, in Jesus’ name.
Give Him more thanks as led in other areas of concern.
Father, we thank you.
You are ever FAITHFUL.
John 6:44 New International Version (NIV)
44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE THANKING GOD FOR THE SUPERNATURAL GROWTH OF THE CHURCH OF GOD WORLDWIDE.
DESPITE THE RAGING FROM THE PIT OF HELL.
THE CHURCH OF GOD WILL CONTINUE TO MARCH ON AND NO GATE OF HELL SHALL STOP IT.
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND THANK MASTER JESUS TONIGHT.
WE ARE STILL THANKING GOD TONIGHT.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE FULLY PARTICIPATING.
THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WATCHING.
THE ANGELS ARE ALL AROUND YOU.
WE ARE STILL APPRECIATING GOD FOR THE CHURCH OF GOD AND THANKING GOD FOR THE INCREASE OF THE WORD OF GOD THAT BRINGS IN THE INFLUX OF MULTITUDES TO CHURCH.
Acts 6:7 New International Version (NIV)
7 So the word of God spread. The number of disciples in Jerusalem increased rapidly, and a large number of priests became obedient to the faith.
LET US PRAY THAT GOD WILL DELIVER THEM FROM WICKED MEN OUT THERE.
LET US PRAY THAT OUR PASTORS REMAIN ON FIRE, BURNING FOR CHRIST FERVENTLY.
LET US PRAY FOR THE CONTINUES INCREASE OF THE WORD THROUGH OUR PASTORS.
LET US ASK THE LORD TO STRENGTHEN THEM, SO THEY WILL NEVER BE WEARY OR BE DISCOURAGED.
LET US CALL ON A FRESH ANOINTING ON OUR PASTOR.
LET US COVER THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
LET US PRAY.
NO DEVIL SHALL STOP THE CHURCH OF GOD IN NIGERIA FROM GROWING.
FATHER, WE THANK YOU FOR CONSTANTLY DEFENDING AND PROTECTING THE CHURCHES IN NIGERIA.
THANK YOU, LORD.
NOTHING AND NOBODY CAN STOP THE EXPANSION OF TGE CHURCH OF GOD IN NIGERIA.
THANK YOU, LORD.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE THANKING GOD.
WE ARE STILL THANKING GOD FOR CHURCHES IN NIGERIA.
1. Thank You, Father, for the promise which says, “I will build my church and the
gate of hell shall not prevail against it.”
2. We ask for forgiveness of every sin causing disunity and powerlessness in the body of Christ.
3. We take authority over the power of darkness in all its ramifications, in the name of Jesus.
4. We bind and cast out every spirit causing seduction, false doctrine, deception, hypocrisy, pride, and errors, in Jesus’ name.
5. Every plan and strategy of satan against the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every spirit of prayerlessness, discouragement and vainglory in the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, let the spirit of brokenness be released upon us, in the name of Jesus.
8. We command the works of the flesh in the lives of the brethren to die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Let the power of the cross and of the Holy Spirit be released to dethrone flesh in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
10. Let the life of our Lord Jesus Christ be truly established in the body of Christ, in
the name of Jesus.
11. Every power of selfishness, over-ambition and unteachableness, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father, grant unto the body of Christ, the mind of Christ, forgiving spirit, Tolerance, genuine repentance, understanding, submission, humility, brokenness,
watchfulness, and the mind to commend others better than ourselves, in Jesus’
13. We challenge and pull down the forces of disobedience in the lives of the saints,
in the name of Jesus.
14. We command these blessings on the body of Christ and ministers
– love – joy – peace – – longsuffering – gentleness – goodness – faith – meekness – temperance – divine healing – divine health – fruitfulness – progress – faith – the gifts
of healing – prophecy – discerning of spirits – the word of wisdom – the word of knowledge – the working of miracles – divers kinds of tongues – the interpretation of tongues – beauty and glory of God – righteousness and holiness – dedication and commitment
IN JESUS MIGHT NAME WE GIVE THANKS.
FATHER WE ARE GRATEFUL.
THERE SHALL BE NO WAR IN NIGERIA.
THANK YOU, FATHER, FOR DESTROYING EVERY RUMOUR OF WAR IN OUR LAND… WE ARE GRATEFUL LORD.
Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for answering our prayers over this nation every time we call upon you over the year.. Phil.4:6
Thank you, Lord, for granting peace and quietness to this nation by all means.. 2Thess.3:16
Father, we thank you for your hand of mercy upon our nation, upholding and sustaining this nation since the inception of her independence to date.
Oh Lord, we thank you for disappointing the devices of the crafty against this nation at every point. Job5:12.
Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for the move of the Holy Spirit across the length and breadth of this nation resulting in the continuous growth and expansion of the church. Jer.30:19
MAKE SURE YOU ARE THANKING GOD FOR NIGERIA.
FATHER WE THANK YOU FOR ALL ROUND PEACE IN THE NORTH, SOUTH, EAST AND WEST OF NIGERIA.
NO MORE SHEDDING OF INNOCENT BLOOD IN NIGERIA.
APPRECIATE GOD FOR ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS IN THE WARROOM CONCERNING OUR NATION SINCE THE YEAR BEGAN.
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND THANK HIM.
IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORST.
FATHER WE THANK YOU FOR HEARING THE CRY OF YOUR CHILDREN AND RESCUING OUR LAND.. OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND APPRECIATE HIM FERVENTLY.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE PRAYING.
APPRECIATING GOD FOR RESCUING OUR NATION.
IT MIGHT LOOK BAD BUT WE THANK GOD FOR AVERTING EVERY WAR PLAN AGAINST THIS NATION.
THANK YOU LORD FOR DISAPPOINTING EVERY ENEMY OF OUR NATION.. PRAY!
THE MOMENT WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR!
TURN THAT PRAYER POINTS/ PROJECTS TO PRAISE.
LET US PRAY FIRST THEN COME BACK TO DANCE FOR THEM.. THANK GOD FOR GIVING YOUR PRAYER PROJECT(S) A TESTIMONY TONIGHT.
WELCOME TO THE BRINGING FORTH SEGMENT WHERE TESTIMONIES ARE BIRTH.
TAKE these INSTRUCTIONS SERIOUSLY.
DON’T PRAY FOR YOURSELF, ONLY PRAY FOR YOUR PRAYER PROJECTS., THOSE STRANGERS YOU PICKED..
WE HAVE OVER 8,000 PRAYER REQUEST TONIGHT ALREADY FROM ALL OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE PRAYING FOR SOMEBODY.
PRAY LIKE YOU NEVER PRAYED BEFORE.
MAKE SURE YOUR PRAYERS ARE BEEN HEARD.
ANGELS ARE MOVING AROUND NOW!
PUSH UNTIL YOU BRING FORTH.
PRAY FERVENTLY, PRAY CONSISTENTLY, PRAY PRAYERS THAT MUST BE ANSWERED.
I NEED YOU TO CONCENTRATE IN THE NEXT 10MINS PLEASE.
IN FACT LEAVE YOUR PHONE AND GO AND PRAY.
COME BACK AFTER 10MINS SO WE CAN ROUND UP.
PLEASE PRAY AS IF YOU ARE PRAYING FOR YOURSELF.
PRAY IN FAITH.
REMEMBER WHAT YOU MAKE HAPPEN FOR OTHERS, GOD WILL MAKE HAPPEN FOR YOU.
THE HOLY SPIRIT IS HERE WATCHING.
ANGELS ARE HERE DISTRIBUTING TESTIMONIES TO ONLY THOSE THAT ARE PARTICIPATING.
SO MAKE SURE YOU ARE PRAYING.
CONGRATULATIONS MY WARRIORS.
NOW BEGIN TO THANK GOD FOR ANSWERING YOUR INTERCESSION.
THANK HIM FOR YOUR PRAYER PROJECTS.
FATHER, I THANK YOU FOR ALL THE 400K SOULS IN THE WAR ROOM TONIGHT.
I PRAY THAT THEY ALL BECOME ESTABLISHED BOTH IN THE FAITH AND IN THEIR INDIVIDUAL CHURCHES.
I PRAY THAT YOU GIVE EACH ONE A TESTIMONY TONIGHT THAT SOUNDS LIKE A LIE.
THANK YOU, LORD.
Psalm 138:1-3; “I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee. I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for they loving-kindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified they word above all thy name. In the day when I cried thou answerest me, and strengthened me with strength in my soul.” Jeremiah 33:11; O God, I thank you for You are good to me and your love endures forever, in the name of Jesus. O God, I thank for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and family, in the name of Jesus. Psalm 50:15; O God, I thank You for always there for me anytime I call upon You in trouble, in the name of Jesus. . O God, I thank you for not allowing the enemy to prevail over me, in the name of Jesus. Ephesians 5:20/Psalm 30:12; O God I give you thanks for everything you have done for me and my family, in the name of Jesus. 2 Sam 6:14; O God, I thank You for taking Your rightful place in my life, in the name of Jesus. 1 Chronicle 16:26; O God, I thank You for you are great and worthy of praise, in the name of Jesus. . 1 Chronicle 16:41; O God, I thank you for Your mercy endures forever, in the name of Jesus. . O God, I thank You, for not allowing this situation to weigh me down, in the name of Jesus. . Nehemiah 12:43; O God, I thank you, because You gave me great joy and peace, in the name of Jesus. . 1 Kings 10:9; O God, I thank you, for You have delighted in me and had lifted me up above my foes, in the name of Jesus. . John 3:16; O God, I thank You for sending Your only begotten Son to die for my sin which you declared at the cross that it is finished’. . O God, I thank You for making it impossible for generational problems and curses to prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus. . O Lord, I thank You for breaking the curse of limitation and stagnation upon my life, in the name of Jesus. . Father, I thank You for accepting me as one of Your children that will enter heaven despite of my sins of yesterday, in the name of Jesus. . Father, I thank you, even at the cross of Calvary you declared to me that all my trials are all over, in the name of Jesus.
LET US PRAY FOR THE COMING WOMEN RETREAT.
LET US COMMIT IT INTO THE HANDS OF GOD WHO GAVE THE VISION AND SENT ME… The best way for us to prepare for this RETREAT is to pray. And the scriptures give us a really good idea for what we ought to be praying.
GOD’S GLORY – Eph 3:20-21 – our prayer should be that God would “do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think” in THIS RETREAT for his glory. It is the ministry of the Holy Spirit to glorify Jesus Christ [Jn 16:13-14] and our prayer should be that Jesus will be glorified in our lives through the MINISTERING OF THE SPEAKERS and their TESTIMONIES.
SPIRIT’S LIBERTY – 2 Cor 3:17-18 – where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty. We should be praying that there is no restraint to the work of the Holy Spirit in our midst during the conferences. We want HIM to be able to speak to us through the SPEAKERS without distraction and without grief. When the SPEAKERS are filled with the Spirit they will be led to say just the right thing at just the right time.
WORD’S FREE COURSE – 2 Thes 3:1 – when the word of God has free course, God can speak to us directly out of his words. All through the RETREAT, God’s words can be applied to our hearts, ministering to our spiritual needs and directing us according to God’s will. His words must be magnified among us [Ps 138:2]. SPEAKER’S BOLDNESS – Eph 6:18-20 – when the SPEAKERS share their stories, they have no idea what we need. But God knows. So, we need to pray that the SPEAKERS will speak with boldness, sharing the words of God through their STORIES with power and holding nothing back out of fear of man.
OUR RESPONSIVENESS AND THAT OF EVERY PARTICIPANT – Rom 15:18, Jas 1:22 –
we need to pray that our hearts are tender toward the words of God and the Spirit of God. We need to be obedient and responsive to God’s will for us in the RETREAT and as individuals. We need to do what he tells us to do through the sharing of his words.
Declare that the purpose and power of God’s kingdom will be manifested at the RETREAT. Mat. 6:10
• Pray that all planning and organisation towards the RETREAT will go smoothly. Ps. 127:1
• Pray for an open heaven over each meeting, activities and ministration during the RETREAT. Deut. 28:12; 26:4
• Ask for a daily outpouring of the Holy Spirit with signs and wonders during the RETREAT. Mk. 16:20; Acts 5:2; Acts 2:17-19
• Pray against distraction during and after the RETREAT. People will focus on the Lord. Pro. 4:25-27; Col. 3:1-2
• Pray against distractions that may hinder the REGISTERED participants from attending the RETREAT (sickness, work, accident). Ex. 23:25; Deut 7:15.
• Pray that God will magnify the simplicity of the word in the heart of the hearers. Ps. 19:7; 2 Cor. 11:3
THANK YOU LORD.
WE ARE STILL THANKING GOD FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE RETREAT IN DUBAI AND MAKING these POWERFUL DECLARATIONS ACCORDING TO HIS WORDS. .Decree daily salvation, deliverance, miracles, notable impact, and undeniable ‘God activities’. Mk 16:20; Is. 10:27; Acts 10:38
• Pray that THE PARTICIPANTS will break out to new levels spiritually, financially, materially and numerically from this RETREAT. Mic. 4:2; Zech. 1:17
• Decree that you will walk in peace and joy in all areas of life. Ps. 118:16; 2 Thess. 3:16
• Declare that all your days will be in health. Ex. 15:26; 1 Cor. 10:24
• Declare that wealth is found in all you do. Ps. 112:3; Prov. 8:21
• Receive grace for joyous prosperous relationships- marital, social, work, business & family. Ps. 118:16; Prov. 18:22; Amos 3:3
• Banish every form of failure, stagnation or barrenness. Col. 1:10; Lev. 26:9
• Decree that you will fulfill destiny; no containment, no stoppages, but a consistent forward movement. 2 Tim. 4:7; 1 Cor. 16:9
• Pray that protocol will be broken for you as a result of this RETREAT Is. 60:10.
IN JESUS NAME WE DECLARE…
JUST LED TO DO THIS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.
THE BIBLE SAYS IN ALL THINGS GIVE THANKS.
WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR.
THANK HIM FOR THE LITTLE THINGS, SO YOU CAN SEE THE BIGGER THINGS.
BEGIN TO APPRECIATE HIM NOW.
TELL HIM HOW MUCH YOU ARE GRATEFUL.
Job 14: 14; “If a man dies, shall he live again? All the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.” 1. Oh Lord, don’t ever leave me behind. Let me be going with You all the time, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord, let me be in the right place at the right time, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, restore to me everything I have lost through impatience, in the name of Jesus.
4. It is time for you, O Lord, to turn my life to miracles, in the name of Jesus.
5. I refuse to waste my life. I refuse to waste my time, in the name of Jesus.
6. Oh Lord, Your purpose for bringing this message to me will not be defeated in my life, in Jesus’ name.
7. I refuse to labor in vain, in the name of Jesus.
8. Let household wickedness be put to flight, in the name of Jesus.
9. Let all anti-glory forces loose their hold upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
10. I release myself from the bondage of leaking pockets, in the name of Jesus.
11. Father Lord, give me supernatural breakthroughs in all my endeavors, in the name of Jesus.
12. I bind and put to flight all the spirits of fear, anxiety, and discouragement, in Jesus’ name.
13. Lord, show me dreams and visions that would advance my cause, in the name of Jesus.
14. O Lord, let your divine patience come upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
Tonight I keep hearing Amos 9:13-15 over and over again… “Yes indeed, it won’t be long now.” God’s Decree. “Things are going to happen so fast your head will spin, one thing fast on the heels of the other. You won’t be able to keep up. Everything will be happening at once—and everywhere you look blessings! Blessings like wine pouring off the mountains and hills. I’ll make everything right again for my people Israel: “They’ll rebuild their ruined cities. They’ll plant vineyards and drink good wine. They’ll work in their gardens and eat fresh vegetables. And I’ll plant them, plant them on their own land. They’ll never again be uprooted from the land I’ve given them.” God, your God, says so. (Amos 9:13-15)
I could then hear the sound of rain… HEAVY RAIN and as it RAINED HEAVILY Amos 9:13-15 boomed ALL around me. I then heard the words: “Where there is been such a BARRAGE of assaults, attacks, and opposition against My people, where they have become weary from the BARRAGE, there is a REST being released right now in Me in the SHIFT of the SEASON. The TURNING HAS BEGUN!!!! BARRAGE TO BREAKTHROUGH AND BLESSING! The winds of My Spirit have been blowing releasing great change, great shift, and now there is the HEAVY RAIN of My Spirit being released that is exploding BLESSING and BREAKTHROUGH ALL AROUND. Many have felt the rumblings of the breakthrough beginning, it has begun to spring forth, there has been a trickle, but the trickle is picking up momentum by the breath of My Spirit and that trickle is about to gain SO MUCH PACE and ACCELERATION and become a TIDAL WAVE. Where many have felt like they were drowning in a TIDAL WAVE of opposition or hardship and one thing after another, there is a TIDAL WAVE OF BREAKTHROUGH and BLESSING all around that is manifesting all over the earth. Even in the darkest and most dire circumstances, I am bringing BREAKTHROUGH and BLESSING! It may be packaged differently than you expect, but the RAIN is here! The LATTER rain will be greater than the FORMER RAIN!!!! Such deep rest, rejuvenation, restoration and refreshment is being poured out all across the world to My people.
ARE YOU READY?
THANK GOD FOR ANSWERING ALL OUR PRAYERS TONIGHT.
NOW THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ASKING AGAIN IF YOU ARE BURDENED WITH ANYTHING.
DROP IT HERE NOW AND YOU WILL TESTIFY BEFORE MONTH ENDS.
Life is tough, and the burdens it hands you can be so hard to bear. But you don’t need to carry them alone.
1. “Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved” (Psalm 55:22). God is glad to carry your burdens and give you the daily strength you need.
2. “Is this, not the fast that I have chosen: To loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke?” (Isaiah 58:6). It’s not God’s will that you should be crushed down with excessive burdens; let Him free you today.
3. “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light” (Matthew 11:28–30). Jesus will remove your heavy burden of guilt and hopelessness and give you true rest in Him.
4. “For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you’” (Isaiah 41:13). God promises to support and help you through every trial.
5. “Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you” (1 Peter 5:6, 7). Just knowing your heavenly Father cares about you personally can make any load seem lighter.
6. “Even to your old age, I am He, and even to gray hairs, I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry and will deliver you” (Isaiah 46:4). The Lord desires to constantly support you throughout your life, with the intention of saving you eternally.
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND BEGIN TO THANK GOD FOR ANSWERS TO ALL OUR PRAYERS, PRAISE AND WORSHIP TONIGHT.
Father, I give You all the glory and praise that is due to Your great name. You are so faithful. Thank You, Lord, for answered prayers and for granting us the desires of my heart tonight in the war room.
Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth, and let there be continued peace within my heart and life.
Psalm 107:1 – Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!
Isaiah 12:4-5 – And you will say in that day: “Give thanks to the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted. “Sing praises to the Lord, for he has done gloriously; let this be made known in all the earth.” CONGRATULATIONS MY BEAUTIFUL PRECIOUS WINNING WARRIORS.
WE HAVE OVERCOME.
LOVE YOU ALL AND CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!
YOUR BUSINESSES AND CAREERS WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN AFTER TONIGHT.
YOUR BROKEN MARRIAGES WILL BE RESTORED.
YOUR DELAYED BREAKTHROUGHS SHALL BEGIN TO MANIFEST.
YOUR MIRACLE SPOUSE IS SHOWING UP.
YOUR RUNAWAY HUSBAND/WIFE IS RETURNING HOME.
YOUR DELIVERY IS SAFE.
YOUR CHILDREN ARE COVERED.
YOUR HEALTH IS RESTORED.
YOU ARE CELEBRATING THIS SEASON.
JESUS IS HERE TO PUT LAUGHTER AND REJOICING IN YOUR LIFE TONIGHT.
GOODNIGHT/ GOOD MORNING MY QUEENS.
ENJOY YOUR TESTIMONIES.
I LOVE YOU ALL.