Its Never Too Late For Me
We read that Lazarus was dead for four days before Jesus showed up. When Mary saw Jesus, she said if he had come earlier Lazarus would have been alive. She said Jesus came too late, When Jesus saw that Mary and the Jews with her were crying, Jesus wept also.
They took Jesus to where he was buried, he asked them to take away the stone. Martha said to Jesus, by this time he stinketh.
Verse 40 Jesus saith unto her, said I not unto thee, that if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
Jesus cried with a loud voice, Lazarus comes forth. He that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with grave clothes; and his face was bound with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Lose him and let him go.
I pray that Jesus will set a warrior reading this tonight free in Jesus mighty name. Your case is not too late.
LET US PRAY!
1. FATHER, I believe, Let me see your glory tonight in the mighty name of Jesus.
2. Father, please let tonight be my day of visitation, address all the pending issues in my life in the mighty name of Jesus.
3. I decree in the mighty name of Jesus starting from tonight, I shall weep no more. Father, please let sorrow, regret and shame be far from me in Jesus name.
4. Father, please roll away every stone that stands between me and my breakthrough in Jesus name.
5. Father, you are the resurrection and the life. O Lord please bring back to life every good thing the enemies have killed and buried in my life, in my marriage, in my career, in my business and family in Jesus Name.
6. Father, please restore tonight my stolen and my buried destiny in Jesus name. Father, please let my star shine in Jesus name.
7. I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord in Jesus name.
8. Father please break every chain and cut every rope the enemies have used to bind my hands and my feet in Jesus name.
9. Father, please remove from me grave clothes and garments of shame in the mighty name of Jesus.
10. Father, please remove from my face everything spiritual and physical that is blocking my vision in Jesus name.