NHN Couture | Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve been having several similar questions about NHN’s services and procedure. Please see answers below to our frequently asked questions on:
- WHAT NHN IS ALL ABOUT
- ON LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- NHN FABRICS
- CONTACT DETAILS
WHAT IS NHN ALL ABOUT!
- NHN is a vision on a mission. Her sole purpose is to correct the wrong assumption in the society that “SEX SELLS AND SIMPLICITY IS’NT CLASSY”, by the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- Here at NHN we preach DECENCY, MODESTY and SUCCESS in Christian marriages.
- So basically, NHN is more like a ministry. We are not only interested in the outward appearance but also involved in helping and building women in enriching their INNER BEAUTY. This is a major goal for us.
- We don’t sell on our social networks. We only inspire and encourage both in the physical appearance and the deep matters of the heart mainly marriages and relationships.
- Our pictures are meant to draw attention followed by inspirational messages. Some written by me and some that I have found online that has blessed me tremendously (with appropriate credit given).
- Our pictures are also for inspiration on simply classy and daring colour combos.
- Our styles and designs are very simple, no drama.
ON LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- Our service turnover is 24/48 hours except if we are fully booked then, we schedule you for the following week for fitting and pickup.
- Our express service comes at no cost. We don’t charge clients for express delivery.
- Our charges are for the fabric and sewing. Interested clients have to call our hotline to make enquiries regarding prices.
- For all our international orders, we only strictly sell FITTED TOPS AND WRAPPERS. Those interested on our signature peplum top and skirts are advised to stop by our showroom for measurement and fitting.
- At the moment, we do not deliver but we suggest to international clients or clients outside Lagos to send a friend or relatives to pick up orders.
- As mentioned above, for all our international orders, we only strictly sell FITTED TOPS AND WRAPPERS. So for tops and wrappers we have our measurement guidelines and in addition we ask for your usual US or UK sizes to compare with the details you have sent.
- Our measurement guidelines for international orders for tops and wrappers:
- shoulder to shoulder
- shoulder to nipple
- shoulder to under bust
- shoulder to blouse length
- sleeves (short, quarter and long)
- round arm
- round under bust
- If you are interested in our signature peplum top and skirts, you are advised to stop by our showroom for measurement and fitting.
- We don’t make any designs outside what we display and don’t encourage clients sending us pictures of design that is not from us.
NOW REGARDING OUR FABRICS!
- We do not collect fabrics. We sell and use only fabrics from our showroom.
- Our fabrics are for maximum 3/7 people only. And we do not re-order when sold out.
- We also have fabrics that are just for 1 person only.
- Our fabrics are all exclusive and by that, we mean not common and not that expensive.
- We encourage interested parties to call and book an appointment to visit the showroom.
- We don’t also send pictures of our fabrics by email, BBM or Whatsapp. We encourage our clients to stop by the showroom. For international clients, you choose from what we have displayed on our social platform. If sold out we then suggest similar design or colour.
- Whatever you see us display is just a tip of what we have in stock, kind of fabrics and styles we make. The fabrics come in other colours and designs.
- Our major service is for bridals. Each bride gets an exclusive bridal design and fabric.
- Money is required to be paid in full after agreeing on fabric and design.
- To book an appointment or discuss your needs, call 08052302268, Whatsapp 08031973543 or email nhncouture[at]gmail[dot]com.
- NHN is located off Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island Lagos. Call us to book appointment and get directions.
We hope we’ve answered all your questions here.
Thank you and God bless you all!
Sorry for all the missed calls, we are always very busy but do try to drop an SMS, Whatsapp or email and we will surely get back to you by the end of the day.