POTENTIAL JOY KILLERS IN 2016 BY DR.CHRIS (ODM)
POTENTIAL KILLERS OF YOUR JOY IN 2016!
Sometimes God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
1. REGRETTING THE PAST: Research continuesto show that repetitive, negative thoughts about decisions made in the past is often the genesis of chronic stress and depression.
2. WORRYING ABOUT THE FUTURE: Determine to live in the present! Face difficulties as they arise and let them go.
3. COMPARING YOURSELF TO OTHERS: Don’t compare yourself to others. You have no idea what they have been through.
4. ANGER/BAD TEMPER: Don’t reply when you are angry and don’t decide when you are sad. Don’t promise when you are happy.
5. LIFE’S BATTLES: When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. Lemonades are made from bitter lemons, omelettes are product of broken eggs. Determine to hold on to your joy BY FORCE AND BY FIRE, no matter what life throws at you. For every dark night, there is a brighter day. Hold on and hold out!