Team Black! Prestige and power are important to you.
- You are independent, strong-willed and determined.
- You are non-emotional and give the appearance of a dignified and sophisticated person who is in total control - this is often a front as you may feel quite insecure.
- You like to keep people at a distance.
- You may be looking for protection from any negativity that surrounds you.
- You hold things inside and are not good at sharing yourself with others.
- You are methodical in your work, making sure everything is completed as required, down to the last detail. It may be a color of comfort to you, allowing you to retreat and hide from the real world.
- You may be retreating behind black during a difficult time in your life.
PINK ♥ You are loving, kind, generous and sensitive to the needs of others. ♥ You are friendly and approachable with a warmth and softness others are drawn to. ♥ You have a maternal instinct, with a need to protect and take care of others. ♥ You are very much in touch with your femininity - this includes men who are in touch with their feminine side.
Team Red! Let me know if you agree! RED
- You are extroverted and optimistic.
- You are action oriented and physically active.
- You like to be the center of attention.
- You are ambitious and competitive.
- You have a passion and enthusiasm for life and are not afraid to pursue your dreams and goals.
At NHN Couture we encourage our clients to save money and re-rock their outfit! You know what I mean! Take one wrapper from another ensemble, blouse from another, spice it up with an awesome jewelry and gele and BOOM! You have a whole new ensemble without having to shop for a new one! Our fabrics are exclusive and can be rocked over and over again. A good worth for your money. HERE'S IS HOW TO RE-ROCK ONE OUTFIT FOR 3 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS AND STILL STEAL THE SHOW!
PINK! This color represents compassion, nurturing and love. It is the color of universal love, loving, generous, kind, sensitive to the needs of others and a quiet color, In this season of love (not that we need one day to tell that special person that we love them! Everyday is a day of Love!). But for this particular season of love, this is my prayer for new brides: Putting on God’s Armor After the Wedding Dress is what I would share with you if we could sit together for a few hours and talk about marriage. I’ve packed it with how I’ve learned to let God lead me as Harry's wife. There are scriptural prayer prompts to guide you in surrendering your way for His ways. And I’m giving you tactical missions "A Wife’s Call to Action" to help you fortify and act on your faith in God. You can invest in your “happily ever after” by partnering with God to fight for your marriage. He resurrected Jesus from the dead proving that He has the power to resurrect broken people and marriages. With Jesus, He offers us the Way, the Truth and the Life. Jesus shows us the way to stay married. He is the Truth every couple can trust to lead them. He is the life that brings beauty from the ashes we sometimes bring to marriage. Because He lives, no marriage has to die.
There is nothing like a client calling you after her event to say THANK YOU, when I should be the one saying thank you! Her words, "my daughter you did a great job, everybody was looking lovely on your fabric and everywhere so colorful, well-done. Will see you later this evening." When she said those words tears dropped down my eyes! Why?Because this was NHN Couture's first ever major aso ebi for large guests and in a short notice! I have always turned down large aso ebi orders but Senator Florence Ita-Giwa insisted I source for hers. I saw it as a challenge and honour and wanted to give my best! I made some calls to a dear friend that is already in the business and she hooked me up fast fast. I want to say a big thank you to her too. Now I can now officially say, this is the best wedding aso ebi combo so far in all the Lagos weddings I have ever seen! Again my opinion and no offense! Yes NHN Couture nailed it big time! Gbam! Thank you to all the creative designers that turned this beautiful fabric into beautiful designs to behold! And thank you for keeping it decent! I prayed for it and thank God majority made decent outfits! We open for business February 2, 2015, call us on +2348052302268 or email nhncouture [at] gmail.com for your aso ebi needs! Enjoy the pictures of the beautiful guests rocking NHN aso ebi.