A man who can cry is a man who has learned some secrets about intimacy. But sadly, for many men it takes something tragic or life-changing before they understand this truth. Here are a few ways you can tell if the man you love has trouble with intimacy or struggles to open up:
- He’s unable to discuss his feelings.
- He’s determined to avoid his feelings.
- He’s unable to express love, sorrow, or pain.
- He’s unable or unwilling to cry.
- He’s determined to make all situations into a joke.
- He’s determined to lighten the mood or change the topic when emotional issues are discussed.
- He physically leaves the room when emotional issues are discussed.
- He’s insensitive to the emotions of those around him.