Team Black! Prestige and power are important to you.
- You are independent, strong-willed and determined.
- You are non-emotional and give the appearance of a dignified and sophisticated person who is in total control - this is often a front as you may feel quite insecure.
- You like to keep people at a distance.
- You may be looking for protection from any negativity that surrounds you.
- You hold things inside and are not good at sharing yourself with others.
- You are methodical in your work, making sure everything is completed as required, down to the last detail. It may be a color of comfort to you, allowing you to retreat and hide from the real world.
- You may be retreating behind black during a difficult time in your life.
PINK ♥ You are loving, kind, generous and sensitive to the needs of others. ♥ You are friendly and approachable with a warmth and softness others are drawn to. ♥ You have a maternal instinct, with a need to protect and take care of others. ♥ You are very much in touch with your femininity - this includes men who are in touch with their feminine side.
All Rights Reserved
Team Red! Let me know if you agree! RED
- You are extroverted and optimistic.
- You are action oriented and physically active.
- You like to be the center of attention.
- You are ambitious and competitive.
- You have a passion and enthusiasm for life and are not afraid to pursue your dreams and goals.
Ghollywood star Juliet Ibrahim is one gorgeous woman and she is flawless as the cover star of the latest issue of Editarnish Magazine.
Ready-to-Wear only available size UK 12/14 only. To order call 08052302268 or Whatsapp 08031973543. NHN is located off Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island Lagos. Kindly call us to book an appointment to visit the showroom and get directions. Please see NHN Frequently Asked Questions.
STILL ON THE MATTER! GREEN WITH ENVY! Friends are very special and precious assets to have, especially when they have your best interest at heart. But what do you do when those so called friends are not so friendly after all, and become
In today's post I'm going to be discussing a very serious subject with you - Envy Among And Between Women. Couldn't find a better topic that will complement our colour combo!
envy ˈɛnvi/ noun a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck. verb desire to have a quality, possession, or other desirable thing belonging to (someone else).Like jealousy, envy is a major source of EVIL and ugliness in this world. It's a female vibe that can stir up fear, frustration, insecurity, bitterness and a hatred for those of whom we're envious of! Female envy is a truly NEGATIVE characteristic. From the beginning in Bible, envy (along with jealousy) caused most of the hatreds, malice, vengeance and murders among families and tribes.