It doesn’t matter where you start as long as you KNOW where you are going. Try to cross over what looks impossible. Be flexible but not too much. Don’t allow others to tell you that your dream is impossible. It is not impossible until you prove it. Pursue your dreams. Think big. Dream big. Expect big.
Team Black! Prestige and power are important to you.
- You are independent, strong-willed and determined.
- You are non-emotional and give the appearance of a dignified and sophisticated person who is in total control - this is often a front as you may feel quite insecure.
- You like to keep people at a distance.
- You may be looking for protection from any negativity that surrounds you.
- You hold things inside and are not good at sharing yourself with others.
- You are methodical in your work, making sure everything is completed as required, down to the last detail. It may be a color of comfort to you, allowing you to retreat and hide from the real world.
- You may be retreating behind black during a difficult time in your life.
Thinking about the colour black, one word dropped in my ears... "YOUR PAST".
NEVER YOU ALLOW YOUR DARK PAST TO DEFINE YOU!God is more interested in who you are and what you are going to be than who you were once and what you used to be. Yes, God forgets our past, for He has forgiven us of all the mean, low-down things we have done. Our past has changed, because, in God’s eyes, we have no past, only a great future. Isn’t that amazing? Isn’t that wonderful?
PINK ♥ You are loving, kind, generous and sensitive to the needs of others. ♥ You are friendly and approachable with a warmth and softness others are drawn to. ♥ You have a maternal instinct, with a need to protect and take care of others. ♥ You are very much in touch with your femininity - this includes men who are in touch with their feminine side.
Girlfriends, you have heard a lot of words describe you. Some of them flattering, some of them not-so-much. Some of them you probably wouldn’t repeat in front of your mother. We’ve all been there. You have heard words that hurt, and hopefully, you have heard words that heal. Some of them have come from your own mouth. We’re here to say that you are more than those words.
Team Red! Let me know if you agree! RED
- You are extroverted and optimistic.
- You are action oriented and physically active.
- You like to be the center of attention.
- You are ambitious and competitive.
- You have a passion and enthusiasm for life and are not afraid to pursue your dreams and goals.
She leaned across the counter drawing me in with a glint in her eye that said I have something worth shouting, but it’s sacred enough that I’ll whisper. I had seconds (not hours or even minutes) to prepare myself to not just receive but form a response to the kind of news that would often send me underground for days, in my heart. “I’m pregnant,” the words her mouth formed matched the look in her eye. She was glowing, expectant in more than just her womb. “We’re having another baby,” she said—almost mischievously, as if her third pass through this rite of passage was carelessly conceived.
Ghollywood star Juliet Ibrahim is one gorgeous woman and she is flawless as the cover star of the latest issue of Editarnish Magazine.