This is my declaration Today…
1. I declare and decree that this is a year in which God has heard our cries for mercy and things are turning around.
“I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.” Psalm 116:1–2 NIV
2. I speak the opening of heavenly gates and ancient doors that will bring us into a deeper relationship with You, God.
“Lift up your heads, you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.” Psalm 24:7 NIV
3. We decree a time of renewing our strength and soaring in Your presence God.
“… but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31 NIV
4. We declare that the times of spiritual hopelessness and disappointments have come to an end. This is a year of sudden good breaks.
“Unrelenting disappointment leaves you heartsick, but a sudden good break can turn a life around.” Proverbs 13:12 MSG
5. Make us ministers of reconciliation to offset injustices and bring healing to people everywhere we go.
“All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation.” 2 Corinthians 5:18 NIV
6. We agree with the new things that will bring spiritual refreshing to those who have been in the wilderness.
“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.” Isaiah 43:18–19 NIV
God abundantly blesses my provision (Psalm 132:15). I give and I receive, Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will it be put into my lap (Luke 6:38). Jesus Christ is generous in grace. Though He was rich, yet for my sake, he became poor, so that by His poverty He could make me rich (2 Corinthians 8:9). Christ redeemed me from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for me (Galatians 3:13 NIV). I experience all blessings as I obey the Lord my God (Deuteronomy 28:2 NLT). I am blessed in the city and blessed in the country.
THIS IS MY DECLARATIONS TODAY.